Is the Cycle Over?

It happened again!!

A dramatic shift in the population of my local area has occurred, this isn't the first time but, this time it appears different. It occurred yesterday, all of a sudden the look of the people have changed, people tend to look as if they come from the NorthWest, Portland Oregon, Seattle, dare I say San Francisco, New York?

More importantly I also sense a decrease in the intensity of organized stalking. I am an instructor in a local community college and I procrastinated in sending them my official transcripts. Not because I was trying to defraud the system, simply because I forgot and got lazy. Well, once they received the official xScripts all of a sudden the population changed. Just hours before people were harassing me half to death and now Ohh! They have the sweet love of Jesus in their eyes, just hours before they thought I was an abomination in front of God and Man and now, I'm their bestest buddy in the whole world!!!

Real people don't change that quickly.

It doesn't matter how many beanies and dark jeans people wear, the fact they appeared so quickly and so uniform indicates artificiality and you can't get away from that.

It does appear as if there are two cycles that the U.S. and possibly the world goes through there is a "conservative cycle" where people "find god", go back to church, wave flags and support military actions. Then there is the "liberal cycle" where people "question god", don't go to church as regularly, don't wave flags, and question the military. They attempt to express themselves through their hairstyles and clothing. Emphasis is placed on authentic experiences as opposed to artificial experiences.

But we must remember, these events are simply cycles. We must not get too comfortable, like we were before 2008, for in approximately 10-15 years the organized stalking will begin again. They will harass people using information gleaned from the previous 10-15 years, blackmail information, very private intimate moments, etc. The stalkers WILL be back again, so tell your family members, tell your children, tell your relatives, that whatever culture cycles are occurring, it is only temporary and in 10-15 years time you too may be stalked.

I suppose I am no longer a significant influence on culture, whether local, regional, or global, on the internet, in the media, or in actual life. They have drained me of my best ideas and have extracted as much value as they could, so I am no longer relevant. Which in my case is good, hopefully they leave me alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schooling for Targeted Individuals or Their Kids

List of Mind Control Symptoms