Post from Truth Man Website Part 5

With organizations like the CIA, is it no wonder we have enemies. Just think, the drug explosion in the 1980s led to increased violence on the streets of the large cities, it was a leading factor in the increase in the incarceration rates in the U.S., damaged an entire generation of people from the inner city, and may have been an indirect method of sabotaging certain groups in the U.S.

Of course this was all to protect us from communism, though I think that was a rouse as well. For if the "deep state" has access to technology that can see into the future (from my personal experience they appear to have such technology), then they can see what the Soviet Union was going to do around the world BEFORE they would do it. If the U.S. deep state knows what the CCCP was going to do ahead of time, then they could have easily thwarted their plans. It all comes down to how the time technology works. If they can see into the future, there are NO surprises. Not to mention that the CCCP also appears to have had access to "chronovision", for I could read a book written by a CCCP author written before 1991 (when the CCCP fell) and they would make specific, repeated references to what I was doing saying or thinking in my residence in 2014!! I tell ya the CCCP may have also been a big giant rouse.

The CIA will always manipulate events and fund terrorist groups to justify it's existence.
It is not a good idea to support the U.S. when a purely evil organization like the CIA, is in some aspects, behind the deep state.

There may be a connection between the Mormons and the CIA. According to one of Mae Brussell's guests in her show on 10-16-77, the CIA and other agencies may have been infiltrated by the Mormons:

Mormons and the CIA

Don't mess around with the Mormos, otherwise their intelligence agencies will lay you out. It looks like the insular groups have been given tremendous influence on the culture, like those from Utah. They get their cheap kicks watching us burn like the toxic waste guy from Robocop 1 (1987 version).
There is a website whose author has done extensive research into Cointelpro and the Church committee hearings, though he is from Wisconsin and looks like an attempt to one up any and all research done by others, it is still useful:

http://ourhiddenhistory.org

I have only one bias and that is to look for the truth and/or look for the most accurate narrative of the world. I am not biased against any group, race, religion, or species. I am biased against lies, distortions, corruption, manipulation, deceptions, that is what I am biased against. If the Holocaust did NOT occur the way as we have been told in traditional historical narratives, then so be it. If the Holocaust truth beliefs are based on rigorous, testable, repeatable forensic science, then so be it. This also doesn't mean I am for Nazi Fascism or racism, I am looking for the truth, I do not let their beliefs influence the science. I'll take my lumps but I'll still tell the truth:

http://holocausthandbooks.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schooling for Targeted Individuals or Their Kids

List of Mind Control Symptoms