Helicopters and TIs

Many Targeted Individuals, myself included, have noticed that helicopters are used to harass us. In my case I noticed that, sometimes, whenever I posted something on the internet, or even thought something, that I guess "they" didn't like, all of a sudden I would hear the typical helicopter "chopping" sound.

At first the sound would be low in intensity, then it would gradually rise and then I would hear the helicopter fly over my residence. Many others have also had similar experiences:

https://youtu.be/kzFOtGU9Qf0

While listening to the video and reading the comments I read one comment that offered some great advice:

"Targeted Individual - Cambridge University 2 weeks ago
With the helicopters, I actually think that is quite a good hook for TIs because helicopters are too expensive to be available to the general public. They can be traced directly to their owner as well as the pilot I would imagine.. has anyone ever noticed any numbers or markings on the helicopters?? Even the colour of them?? I mean, we could even show photos of them to people who would be able to identify the model and it could be traced that way as well.."

So it may be possible to determine who owns the helicopter and who sent the helicopter up and who determined the flight path at a certain time and date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schooling for Targeted Individuals or Their Kids

List of Mind Control Symptoms