List of Mind Control Symptoms

I was listening to an audio file extracted from a downloaded youtube video that presented the results of a person named Cheryl Welsh. I performed an internet search for her name and I was directed to the following website:


The next link took me to a VERY informative and helpful webpage in her website:


This list not only reveals the possible types of symptoms BUT, also cites research papers that demonstrate the scientific validity of people's claims.

Though some of the symptoms on her list may be explained by others for example:

"Seeing, as in a camera, through your eyes, i.e. to see what you see exactly"

May be an extension of "Reading thoughts remotely".

For if the technology to process brain nerve impulses is sufficiently advanced, it may be possible to reconstruct what a person or animal is seeing from brain radio waves alone. The reason for this conclusion is because I have experienced this myself. Not only can the organized stalking system read thoughts BUT, if I close my eyes and visualize something without thinking of words, the system can STILL make reference to what I was visualizing. This indicates that they aren't simply processing the nerve impulses from the eye, rather they can process the nerve impulses from the part of the brain that is responsible for processing visual signals from the eye.

This is a good website. Now all we need is to publish a list of effective, proven countermeasures for each symptom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schooling for Targeted Individuals or Their Kids

Solar Steam, Wind Tubines, etc