What Do You Want?

It seems as if anytime I post something, that grabs people's attention on this blog the organized stalking system reacts.

I suppose they want me to start posting material that is more in line with their ideologies, that doesn't injure their precious Pride.

Where are these people from, where were they raised? Wisconsin? Iowa, the upper Midwest? The South? They come from someplace, and they have several characteristics in common. 

Well I'm not going to say what they want, I will always remind them of what they've done and that they must compensate us for what they've done. They are out there living life, enjoying their I'll gotten gains, laughing realizing they will never be brought to justice, benefitting from work that is not their own. They may one day leave but, we will have to contend with them again.

People want guidance, when they clearly deserve none, and they also have made it clear they don't need it, they know everything there is to know about everything. They want me to decide on the President, when truly, it doesn't matter. 

Furthermore, they don't need me, the power elite know what has to be done to save the biosphere, they have world experts who have told them the state of the biosphere. They have known since the late 1970s what has to be done, they know.

So, I will offer no guidance, no insights, no vision, no nuance, not to mention after years of Remote Neural Monitoring, I'm as dumb as Georgia clay. I will still post but, it will be just like it has been, practical advice. The only advice I can give is to prepare,....that's all.

Here is a link to website with a good explaination of remote neural monitoring


It appears as if movie and show producers are trying to steal ideas from the TI community, for example there is a TI who claims that invisible perps conduct illegal entries. This TI has been making these claims for years and only recently has a movie been released that makes very specific references to his story.

Another show is Stranger Things which is a kids version of the Montauk Project, a story that has been around for over 20 years.

I have some ideas for some shows or movies but I dare not think too much about them or to follow through for this purely evil system will steal my idea and produce a movie or show right before I release the idea, I've had for years, to the public.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schooling for Targeted Individuals or Their Kids

List of Mind Control Symptoms